1. Psalm 1:1-3 likens a person who delights in God's word to something in nature. What?
2. Romans 14:12 says every one of us will give something to God. What?
3. 1Corinthians 11:23-24 says Jesus broke something. What did he break?
4. Hebrews 4:3 says God became angry at disobedient people, and God swore. What did he say?
5. Hebrews 7:1,15 likens Christ to a priest of ancient times. What was his name, and what else was he?
6. John 19:19 quotes from the inscription on the cross. What did it say?
7. Hebrews 9:24 shows that God's temple on earth was not his true temple. So what was the earthly temple?
8. Acts 14:22 says what Christians must go through to enter God's kingdom. What must they go through?
9. In Nehemiah 8:6 Ezra the scribe blessed God before the congregation. What did all the people then say?
10. Matthew 6:33 tells us to seek two things first. What are they?
11. John 1:14 says that Someone became flesh. What is that Someone called in this verse?
12. 2Peter 3:18 mentions two things of the Lord in which we are to grow spiritually. What are these two things?
13. Luke 6:46 records Jesus criticising people for calling him Lord. Why did he do that?
14. John 20:28 records what Thomas said when he saw the risen Lord. What did Thomas say?
15. 2Peter 3:13 says Christians expect something new. What?
16. 1Timothy 2:2 describes the kind of life a Christian wants to lead. What kind of life?
17. 1Timothy 6:10 says that something is the root of all kinds of evil. What?
18. James 4:7 tells us what we should do to the devil. What should we do?
19. Revelation 21:6 records Jesus saying, "I am the Alpha and the Omega." What did he mean?
20. Acts 19:19 records something being done to books about occult arts. What?
21. John 3:16 says God did something that demonstrated his love for the world. What did he do?
22. Psalm 23:1 says, "I shall not want" because of what the Lord is to me. What is he?
23. Acts 11:26 says that something happened to the disciples at Antioch for the first time. What?
24. Galatians 3:28 uses the words, "neither male nor female". What is it talking about?
25. Acts 17:23 records an inscription on an altar in Athens, dedicating it to a god. Which god?
26. Genesis 8:22 promises that something shall not cease while ever the earth remains. What shall not cease?
27. Isaiah 52:7 speaks figuratively of somebody with lovely feet. Who?
28. Romans 11:22 tells us to behold two facets of God's nature. What are they?
29. Colossians 1:15-18 speaks of "the image of the invisible". What is this referring to?
30. 2Thessalonians 2:2-3 says that the day of the Lord would not come before something else came first. What?